Sunday, February 17, 2013

Finally..the blog.. how it all started.

          I thought about this all day today, 'should i write, should i not'. i don't know why it was so difficult for me to start writing one. Its just like writing a diary, isn't it? Maybe I held my thoughts as too sacred to be pried upon. i wanted to leave them untouched, yet the desire to tell kept growing. 
         Thinking, thinking and while listening to music, i fell asleep only to be woken up by a song, 'Say' by John Mayer. The lyrics dissolved my confusion and i took it as a sign to start blogging. The lyrics goes like this......
                                       Take all of your wasted honor
Every little past frustration
Take all of your so-called problems,
Better put 'em in quotations

Say what you need to say 

Walking like a one man army
Fighting with the shadows in your head
Living out the same old moment
Knowing you'd be better off instead,
If you could only . . .

Say what you need to say 

Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end
Its better to say too much
Then never say what you need to say again

Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say

And so I decided to SAY....

I have a lot to say, I always had, but most of the times all that I wanted to say fell on deaf ears. somehow i wasn't good at keeping my audience hooked to my stories. I am a Bad story teller  I can never tell those lovely details in the manner of stirring any imagination whatsoever in my audience, except maybe of a cozy bed with quilts so they could just fall asleep. I knew i couldn't write very well too, but it was better than talking. At least like this i will get to say everything without interruptions and plus the advantage of not having to look at the readers face and knowing that they are drifting away in thoughts not related to what is being said (I get to see such faces often when i talk). so writing is good. Its for me.. :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment